Monday, December 26, 2011

"Wondering In Williamsburg" Returns!

After an absence of more than a year, Wondering In Williamsburg is back again! There were a number of reasons why Wondering.... has not been active, but I hope that time restraints, etc. will not interfere again and allow for it to be worthwhile and regular from this point forward. Many of you contacted me regarding Wondering... and I am humbled and gratified by your concern.


I hope that Wondering... can take a bit of a turn from the past by it being used as a means to challenge you to greater spiritual heights. It is so easy to become lax in our exercising of our mind and when this happens we cease to grow! I know it is comforting to read about how "right" one is, but my goal is not to make the comfortable more comfortable, but to challenge each reader to think...really think!


I remind you that anything appearing in Wondering... is the result of my own study, thoughts, and discretion. It is not my aim to be a spokesperson for anyone else, but me! You may not agree with everything you read in Wondering... and for that matter, I would probably be ashamed of you if you did. Sometimes I don't even agree with what I write because I am still a "work in process" and my thoughts can change regularly. I hold no one to what they believed and taught 20 years, weeks, days or minutes ago IF they are still studying and working through the intellectual process. I feel the same way about myself as long as I am studying and growing!

So, with the above re-introduction to Wondering In Williamsburg, I begin again!

No comments: