Friday, April 11, 2008

Welcome To Wondering In Williamsburg...

This is my first attempt at "blogging!" I am carefully moving into the 21st century and being only eight years late is pretty good for me. I am looking forward to sharing with you many of my personal thoughts about a number of subjects. It is my hope to vary the content of the blog to make it of interest to as many as possible!

Obviously, my first love is God, therefore, many of my thoughts will be about the spiritual aspect of life, but I do have many other interests.

So, today a new adventure that will lead me somewhere...although I know not where!

May God richly bless every effort put forth in "Wondering In Williamsburg!"

5 comments:

Dale's Spot said...

Congratulations and welcome...enjoy.

d

Ulster's Son said...

You go, Bill! I had to check it out, thought maybe the Founding Fathers had gone post-modern....

Check out my blog when you have time.

samuelslinesaulscircle.blogspot.com

Russ McCullough / Charlotte

brymern said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! I'll be a regular reader.

Marian

brymern said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tom said...

Looks smoooooth to me. I hope it achieves your goal. I'll check it out often, brother.

Tom